What is BCSE-ONLINE?
|BCSE-ONLINE is a service for providing real time trading information on the exchange currency and securities markets
Where can you find information to understand in which direction the currency market is moving? How to get the best exchange rate when buying/selling foreign currency? You will get answers to these questions by connecting to the BCSE-ONLINE information system on the currency market.
The BCSE-ONLINE system in the currency market is:
- an ability to view the order book for currency purchase and sale;
- the transactions register for up to 90 days period;
- a built-in calculator for comparing exchange and over-the-counter market rates, including banks commission.
Free test access is provided for 7 calendar days.
Do you want to invest in securities? The BCSE-ONLINE system on the securities market allows you to monitor the trading on the securities market online and provides the following opportunities:
- to view the order book for securities purchase and sale;
- to filter by form and type of securities, maturity date, coupon rate and other indicators;
- to form your own portfolio of securities for monitoring.
A detailed description of the BCSE-ONLINE system is provided in the User Manual.
The connecting procedure and working conditions with the BCSE-ONLINE system is specified in the Public Contract for providing information services through the system.
The BCSE-ONLINE video webinar is available in Russian on the BCSE YouTube channel.
BCSE-ONLINE monthly fees
- To connect and access 3 subscribers in the currency market is USD 16.00.
- To connect and access one subscriber in the securities market is USD 5.00 per client.
- To connect and access 3 subscribers both in the currency and securities markets is USD 19.00.
Connecting to the BCSE-ONLINE system
You can connect to the BCSE-ONLINE system in few simple steps:
- Register in your Personal Account using the link: https://profile.bcse .by/;
- Receive a confirmation of the registration on your e-mail;
- Use the service for free for 7 calendar days;
- Join the public offer agreement on the currency or securities market, or on both markets;
- Pay the fee for using the service depending on the market(s) you choose.
Manage exchange rates and securities portfolio using the BCSE-ONLINE system!
If you have any questions, please call:
+37517 309 33 29