What is BCSE-ONLINE?
|BCSE-ONLINE is a service for providing real time trading information on the exchange currency and securities markets|
Where can you find information to understand in which direction the currency market is moving? How to get the best exchange rate when buying/selling foreign currency? You will get answers to these questions by connecting to the BCSE-ONLINE information system on the currency market.
The BCSE-ONLINE system in the currency market is:
- an ability to view the order book for currency purchase and sale;
- the transactions register for up to 90 days period;
- a built-in calculator for comparing exchange and over-the-counter market rates, including banks commission.
Free test access is provided for 7 calendar days.
Do you want to invest in securities? The BCSE-ONLINE system on the securities market allows you to monitor the trading on the securities market online and provides the following opportunities:
- to view the order book for securities purchase and sale;
- to filter by form and type of securities, maturity date, coupon rate and other indicators;
- to form your own portfolio of securities for monitoring.
A detailed description of the BCSE-ONLINE system is provided in the User Manual.
The connecting procedure and working conditions with the BCSE-ONLINE system is specified in the Public Contract for providing information services through the system.
The BCSE-ONLINE video webinar is available in Russian on the BCSE YouTube channel.
BCSE-ONLINE monthly fees
- To connect and access 3 subscribers in the currency market is USD 16.00.
- To connect and access one subscriber in the securities market is USD 5.00 per client.
- To connect and access 3 subscribers both in the currency and securities markets is USD 19.00.
Connecting to the BCSE-ONLINE system
You can connect to the BCSE-ONLINE system in few simple steps:
- Register in your Personal Account using the link: https://profile.bcse .by/;
- Receive a confirmation of the registration on your e-mail;
- Use the service for free for 7 calendar days;
- Join the public offer agreement on the currency or securities market, or on both markets;
- Pay the fee for using the service depending on the market(s) you choose.
Manage exchange rates and securities portfolio using the BCSE-ONLINE system!
If you have any questions, please call:
+37517 309 33 29