Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange is the main source of information distribution about prices and other transactions characteristics on financial assets traded on the organized market of foreign currency, securities, derivatives market instruments, as well as transactions with securities performed on the over-the-counter market.
BCSE offers its users information both on a contract and charge-free base that is available on the BCSE's website and other sources.
The following information is available on the BCSE website on a charge-free base:
- Information about trading modes, trading hours, traded instruments on all markets serviced by BCSE.
- Information about trade participants in each of the markets, their ratings, contact and other related information.
- Information about all markets trading results for the current or selected date.
- Securities Directory and Issuers Directory (on the main webpage).
- Securities quotes in the NDA (continuous double auction) mode with a 15-minute delay.
You can also use the BCSE's mobile application to get the information.
The following information services are provided on a contract base:
- Information services including Web API-based ones.
- Service for providing online trading information on the stock and foreign exchange markets BCSE-Online.
- FIX/FAST gateway - software that provides trade participants with the access to the BCSE trading system through their trading terminals.
Fees for our services can be found here.