Web API-based Information Services
WebAPI-based information services - software for providing professional participants with an access to the BCSE's database servers. The services provide the following information:
- Providing online access to a set of web services.
- Broadcasting securities trading online and trading information on the stock and currency market (first package);
- Information about trading results sent by e-mail (second package);
- Information about the currency market (third package);
- Information about the stock market (fourth package).
- Providing users of the OTC Market module of the Belarusian Quotation Automated System (BEQAS) with information about OTC transactions through their automated workplace (fifth package);
- Archived information about transactions made on organized and OTC markets;
All data is provided electronically to ensure easy processing and storage.
Information services as well as their fees are developed by BCSE for two categories of users:
- users who receive information for the purpose of further distribution and sale to third parties (mass media and other organizations using exchange information in their printed and electronic publications, on their websites, or using other methods of transmitting information to third parties);
- persons who use the information for personal purposes (to calculate their own indicators and indices based on it).
In order to use the BCSE information services, you need:
- to have internet access and/or email address;
- to choose the proposed information package, convenient form and method to receive the services;
- to register in the BCSE Personal Account with the role of "Web Services User";
- depending on the purposes exchange information use, to complete and sign 2 copies of the Information Agreement with the Right to Distribute Information to Third Parties or the Information Agreement Without the Right to Distribute Information to Third Parties and send it to BCSE.
- For news agencies that have subscribed for the first, second or fifth information packages, BCSE may offer to place the name of the agency in the section Official Suppliers of Exchange Information with a link to their official website, presenting them as official sources of exchange information.
- In relation to organizations that illegally use exchange information, BCSE will take measures provided by law to protect its interests. In addition, information about these companies will be made public.
- BCSE reserves the right to make changes to the content of information packages.
- BCSE is not responsible for the inability of a user to access information due to Internet failures.
Sales and Marketing Department
Phone: +375 (17) 309 33 29
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org