The electronic document management system (EDMS) is a system that provides registration of legally significant documents (protocols on the results of trading, settlement and accounting documents, etc.) based on the results of trading and registration of transactions, in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature (EDS) of the participant and BCSE.
The EDS functions in the form of keys (cryptographic).
Accounting, control and maintenance of the operation of EDS keys is carried out by the exchange Certification center.
Maintaining electronic documents operation procedures is carried out by BCSE as the organizer of the EDMS.
Electronic document management in the Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange (BCSE) currently operates in three main segments of the financial market served by BCSE: the currency market, the on-exchange and OTC securities market.
To connect to the EDMS you need:
- to complete the registration procedure as a client of the Certification Center (CC);
- to register individuals authorized to work in the EDMS on behalf of the client of the CC, and receive cryptographic keys;
- to get the software and equipment necessary for working in the EDMS of the EDMS participant's automated control system;
- to get the necessary passwords and IDs to access the EDMS.
The procedure for registering as a client of the UC involves representation in the CC:
- customer profiles of the CC;
- an application signed and stamped by the trade participant for joining the Agreement on the Use of Cryptographic Information Protection Tools in the EDMS of Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange.
The procedure for registration of the authorized person of the client of the CC provides for his personal arrival at the CC and the following actions:
- presentation of a passport or a document replacing it;
- submission: applications for the registration of an authorized person and the development of a key pair;
- a power of attorney or a copy of a document confirming the right of an individual to act on behalf of the client of the CC without a power of attorney, signed by the head of the client of the CC and sealed;
- copies of the qualification certificate signed by the head of the client of the Management Center and sealed, if this copy has not been submitted to the exchange before;
- implementation of the primary generation of EDS keys and the certificate of the public key of signature verification at the location of the exchange with the consulting support of the CC specialists;
- signing of the signature verification public key card;
- obtaining the software and equipment necessary for the implementation of EDI, technical documentation and instructions.
Access to the EDMS can only be provided to legal entities that have fulfilled the requirements for the connection terms.
Access to the EDMS can be provided by organizing a remote workplace located on the territory of the participant.
To organize a remote workplace, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions and procedures:
- get a software distribution kit (download, zip);
- organize a remote connection;
- get the necessary instructions (download, pdf) and other operational documentation;
- prepare a personal workplace in accordance with the requirements for the hardware configuration;
- install the EDMS software according to the instructions provided (download, pdf).
Recommended system requirements for hardware configuration
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Disk space: 60 GB
Internet explorer 11
To use the program in Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user shall have "Power User" or "Administrator" rights.
The computer must have network access to the EDES portal via the HTTPS protocol.
Failure to comply with the hardware configuration requirements may lead to system malfunction.
For questions about the organization of the EDMS, please contact:
+375 (17) 309 33 06, email@example.com
For installation and configuration issues, please contact:
+375 (17) 309-3-309, firstname.lastname@example.org