Since March 7, 2016 Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange has been empowered to perform the National Forex Center (NFC) functions in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus No. 177/8 as of 04.03.2016.
The main functions of BCSE as the NFC are:
- to collect, organize, record, store, and analyse reports of forex brokers;
- to reveal violations in forex brokers' operations with non-deliverable OTC financial instruments;
- to report facts when forex-companies’ financial capacity does not comply with the standards established by the National Bank;
- to form a guarantee fund by fees of forex brokers and to pay from this guarantee fund;
- to inform the National Bank about forex brokers' violations and non-fulfilment of obligations;
- to verify the software of legal entities (including forex brokers) on a contract base;
- to disclose the information about forex brokers' activities.
BCSE’s NFC functions are limited to the following activities:
- organization of OTC trading in non-deliverable financial instruments;
- operations with non-deliverable OTC financial instruments.
Currently, BCSE doesn’t provide the software for non-deliverable OTC financial instruments in the Forex market until it settles technological issues.
mail: 48a,Surganova str., room 113, Minsk, 220013, Belarus