The date and time of the deposit auction are determined by a deposit agent and are indicated in the announcement of the deposit auction.
The announcement of the deposit auction can be submitted to BCSE:
- on any working day, including the auction day (if the announcement contains no additional requirements for participating banks), but not later than 3 hours before the announced deposit auction time;
- on any working day, but no later than 12.00 on the day preceding the deposit auction day (if the announcement on the deposit auction contains additional requirements for participating banks, subject to confirmation of their compliance)
The upcoming deposit auction may be cancelled in the following cases:
- upon the initiative of the deposit agent;
- in case of technical failures and (or) other extraordinary circumstances preventing the deposit auction.
The time of the deposit auction shall have the following time limits:
- Monday-Thursday: 9.00 - 15.45;
- Friday: 9.00 - 14.45.
Registration and signing of documents based on the deposit auction results is carried out no later than the following time:
- Monday - Thursday: 16.15;
- Friday: 15.00.
The specified time is reduced by one hour on the days immediately preceding a public holiday or a public holiday established and declared non-working in accordance with the legislation.
BCSE places information on the deposit auction on its website in the section "Press Releases / Auctions" no later than the announcement action day (taking into account the BCSE working day).