The IQS "OTC Market" BEQAS module (launched on February 2, 2010) is a separate software aimed at automating information processing of OTC transactions carried out by professional participants of the securities market.
In accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, all transactions in shares and bonds traded on the OTC market shall be registered by the professional securities market participant (legal entity licensed to perform professional activity) carrying out depository or broker activity, with the exceptions of:
- change or termination of rights or duties upon the court decision or liquidation committee decision;
- exchange of shares of open joint stock companies formed in the process of privatization for personal privatization vouchers "Property", as well as favorable sale of state-owned shares for 20 percent less than their par value;
- proportional distribution of shares between shareholders;
- as otherwise provided by law.
In accordance with the current legislation, professional participants of the securities market shall inform BCSE about the following types of OTC transactions:
- purchase and sale:
1.1. shares of open joint stock companies:
- where the Republic of Belarus or its administrative territorial unit is a transactions party;
- transactions made in view of redemption of own issue shares by a joint-stock company upon the shareholders` request;
- transactions for the acquisition by a joint-stock company of shares of its own issue by decision of the general meeting of shareholders;
- transactions made upon the decision of the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- sale of own issued shares by a joint stock company to an investor on the terms stipulated by the issuer's business plan.
1.2. shares of closed-type joint stock companies;
1.3. bonds of legal entities.
- barter transactions;
- other types of transactions (donation, compensation, gratuitous transfer of securities, deposit of securities into the authorized capital, transfer of securities under a marriage contract, pledge of securities, loan of securities, etc.).
Submitting information on OTC transactions in securities to Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange is mandatory (Resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus No. 112 dated September 12, 2006 On Regulation of the Securities Market) and shall be made by a professional participant no later than three workers days from the OTC transaction registration date.
Submitting OTC transactions information to BCSE, as well as its registration is carried out only via IQS "OTC Market" BEQAS module.
The order of submitting information by professional participants on OTC transactions, as well as its registration, is described in the Rules for Submitting Information on OTC Transactions.