Legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and notaries are provided with the possibility to trade foreign exchange currencies directly (without the intermediation of banks) through the BCSE trading system.
ADVANTAGES OF DIRECT ACCESS TO TRADING
Due to competition between all banks and other participants
Ability to independently make decisions at which rate and at what point to apply/ to make a transaction
Absence of bank commission
Absence of the bank commission on currency exchange operations performed at the BCSE trades
For more information please contact +375 17 309 33 29
INFORMATION ON DIRECT ACCESS TO TRADING IN THE CURRENCY MARKET
Video of the seminar for legal entities: Admission of Legal Entities to Trading in Foreign Currencies on BCSE
ORDER TO ACCESS TO TRADING
- Prepare and submit a package of documents to BCSE. Forms of documents are presented below.
- Sign up in the Personal Account to interact with BCSE. Indicate the purpose of registration "Trade participant of the currency market”.
- Become a member of the BCSE electronic document management system (EDMS).
- Get Technical access to the BCSE trading system.
- Make monthly advance payments.
Copies of amended documents of the legal entity, and copies of documents confirming the state registration of the legal entity certified by the candidate`s authorized person.
A signatures card in the candidate`s form for officials empowered to sign proxies, contracts and other documents.
Applications for joining:
- to the Agreement on providing settlement and clearing services upon exchange transactions in foreign currencies (in 2 copies)
- to the Agreement on using cryptographic protection of information in the BCSE electronic document management system (in 2 copies)
- Documents for the Certification Center:
- Proxy for each trader authorized to perform operations on behalf of the trade participant or a certified copy of the document (extract from the minutes of the decision of the authorized body, contract, etc.) confirming the right of the trade participant`s employee to act on behalf of the trading participant without a power of attorney
- List of settlements accounts based on trading results (Sample letter)
- Information on applied (unapplied) measures for violating the legislation of the Republic of Belarus regulating the order of operations in foreign currencies during the last two years before submitting the documents.
Documents are submitted on paper by mail or courier (for legal entities) or personally (for other categories) to the address: 48a, Surganova st., office 35а, 220013, Minsk, Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange